It’s always a good thing to have some music apps on your Galaxy S3, and below you can find the ones (in my opinion), that are the most functional for any Android user!
Note: Some apps that are listed might not work if you do not have root access on Samsung Galaxy S3 from SuperUser/SuperSU . So if you haven’t done that yet, make sure to root before starting. You can see our Rooting Archives here.
Apps For Streaming Music
Music streaming has become amazingly comfortable. You have the option to avail this opportunity by downloading some essential programs. In here, we are going to acknowledge about some of them. Let’s start the tour.
- dBstream: As streaming allows you to access unlimited songs over the internet, a powerful search engine is a must for doing so. dBstream comes with this amazing feature. All you need is to type the name of your desired song or the artist. From the results, listen to your favorite ones. If you want to download any songs, click on it and it will be stored in the device. This is available in Google Play store. Visit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myleswh.stream
- SoundCloud: Recently, this one has gained a lot of popularity. The developers have added cloud service especially it. You can share your favorite music link over social networking sites from it. Let your friends know what you are listening right now. It can generate an automated playlist feature too. The Pro version is for downloading songs. Download the program from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soundcloud.android
- Spotify Music: The most popular app with a lot of features is available. It is a perfect one for the device as it is developed especially for Kitkat and Lollipop. Every option of this program is customizable. After getting your favorite songs with it, you have the chance to make own playlist. Millions of music with different genres are available over here. The equalizer system is also charming. I bet you will enjoy more in streaming music with Spotify Music. Install it from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music
- Google Play Music: The popularity of Google Play Music is uprising. As it is connected with Google, the search results are more specified. It is available at this address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.music
Install the best from the above and enjoy streaming right now!
Music Editing Apps:
We are going to discuss the top 3 only. It will help you to listen music in a comfortable way.
- jetAudio Music Player: It is an all-playing music tool. The key controls and high definition buffering has made it a superstar. More than anything, the crash report of the app is really rare.
- PlayerPro Music Player: This is perfect for the basic users. If you want something simple, this is for you. Though the interface is seemed easy, the internal controls are capable of delivering high quality music.
- PowerAmp: PowerAmp contains all the necessary features of a music player. You will not need any other for streaming and editing music. It is an all-in-one thing.
After installing any of these, you can access to the world music arena.
You can now avail any kind of concert related information. For this, you will have to install some necessary apps. Here, we will discuss about few of them. It will help you to find out the best fit.
- Bandsintown Concerts: This will deliver you necessary notifications about concerts. Sometimes, you cannot get any information about the ongoing concerts in your locality or nearest areas. Buying ticket is also another problem. Bandsintown is a proper solution of it. You can easily choose any show and buy ticket in a secured getaway. The developers have given emphasis on the comfort of users. Visit this link to get the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandsintown
- SongKick Concerts: It is an info-based application. Install it and achieve the maximum. We recommend to use this if you are truly a lover of live shows. Choose the artists and it will acknowledge you about the upcoming events. Get this from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.songkick
- Qello Concerts: If you do not want to miss a second of any concert, we recommend to use it. It allows you to access everything that are related to concerts and live tours. Also you can stream the shows right on your phone. The customized UI will give a comfort to your eyes. Browse this link for download it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qello.handheld
- Concert Log: To track your favorite artists and their concert, this is really useful. Try it and enjoy all the shows. If you miss any of them, the program will be recorded for you to in cloud storage. And, you will have to pay for downloading it. To install it, visit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=spidgorny.concertlog
Every one of the above mentioned will perfectly perform on your device. So, start attending events by tracking them with these.
- 5 Essential Archery Apps That Any Archer Should Have
- Must Have Apps For When You’re Traveling Abroad!
- Unleash Buddha’s Powers By Utilizing These 9 Apps
- 9 Apps Most Hackers Use To Track Their Performance!
- The 3 US Embassy Apps To Get When You’re Traveling
- Be Stress-Free With The Best Radio Apps For Galaxy S3!